ReportsnReports: Manual Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
18-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
As the population ages, people are more frail and need assistance for mobility. Hospital and homecare wheelchair technology is evolving to give people with disabilities more mobility. Mobility depends on a wheelchair that is fit to purpose.
Are people going to move themselves? Are they going to be pushed around? Is the wheelchair used for sports? Many issues impact the choice of a wheelchair, including cost and reimbursement availability.
Markets are poised to create the ability for people to get more exercise and impact the healthcare delivery industry by encouraging mobility of people who were previously bed ridden. Wheelchairs impact care delivery, permitting the patient to control mobility for the rehabilitation efforts. Lightweight wheel chairs give patients the ability to control movement.
Transport wheelchairs are used for moving patients from the bed to another place. Patients and family gain more control over the care delivery with the availability of transport wheelchairs. Care can be delivered in familiar settings.
Invacare is an industry leader in the market for manual wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, and home medical products. The leadership position is bolstered by the ability to offer quality products and an enviable distribution network. Invacare is very happy to take care of its distribution network, not competing with it by selling directly. Invacare is very good about supporting the dealers in every way, including helping with financing.
Invacare’s manual wheelchairs are for use inside and outside the home, institutional settings, or public places. People who are chronically or temporarily disabled and require basic mobility can buy chairs with no frame modification. Invacare manual wheelchair lines include a range of light weight, ultra-lightweight, and sport product lines. These lines offer wheelchairs that accommodate diverse capabilities and unique needs of the individual from petite to bariatric sizes.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Manual Wheelchair Market
Invacare increased its lead in the wheelchair markets achieving 49% market share in 2011, increasing its share by several percent in the total market as a result of good marketing, execution of sales strategy, and growing revenue while there was a decline in the overall market size.
Sunrise Medical offers the extra lightweight and titanium wheelchairs Quickie 2. The Quickie 2 from Sunrise Medical has features and options. The folding chair has 64,000 configurations to customize the chair. It’s versatility and well-established track record has made the Quickie 2 the premier choice of manual folding ultralight wheelchairs for over 25 years.
Standard wheelchair markets are forecast to grow modestly as new materials and more lightweight chairs increase efficiency in hospitals and nursing homes. Units are being manufactured more inexpensively in Asia, providing higher quality as less cost. Modular systems permit efficiencies of scale.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
1. LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELCHAIR MARKET DYNAMICS AND MARKET DESCRIPTION
2.MANUAL LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELCHAIR MARKET SHARES AND FORECASTS
3.LIGHTWEIGHT MANUAL WHEELCHAIR PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
5. LIGHTWEIGHT MANUAL WHEELCHAIRS COMPANY PROFILES
List of Tables and Figures
Explore Table of Contents available in the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/146929-manual-wheelchair-market-shares-strategies-and-forecasts-worldwide-2012-to-2018.html
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Manual Wheelchair MarketMedical Devices Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina