ReportsnReports: Consumer Appliances in Egypt
22-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
The Consumer Appliances in Egypt market research report includes:
• Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
• Detailed segmentation of international and local products
• Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
• Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
• Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
• What is the market size of Consumer Appliances in Egypt?
• What are the major brands in Egypt?
• How was category performance been affected by current economic climate?
• How is penetration for consumer appliances going to develop over the medium term?
Why buy this report?
• Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
• Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
• Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Egypt Consumer Appliances Market
Egyptian revolution affects the whole year’s appliances consumption
The January revolution had a negative effect on all areas of consumption in the country. This effect was not only limited to the first quarter of the year, but was felt across the whole year. Appliances consumption experienced fluctuations all year round. However, people did not stop consuming either large or small appliances. Whenever the economy seemed to be stable, people were encouraged to purchase appliances. However, when there was any sign of conflict, people held back on making purchases until the economy became more stable again. Although 2011 had its ups and downs in terms of consumption, in the end, it saw positive growth rates on the previous year.
Increasing demand for cheap products
Unstable political conditions in the market affected consumers’ willingness to make purchases. Consumers started to limit their purchases to the most-needed and lowest-priced products. Small appliances were the most-affected categories by this trend. For large appliances, consumers were still price sensitive. However, unlike with smaller appliances, consumers were not prepared to risk paying a large amount of money for something seen as being low quality and/or not guaranteed to perform well. Credit payment for large appliances was preferred to making cash payments. Credit payments in instalments increased consumers’ ability to continue purchasing large appliances. As buying decisions became harder to make for most consumers they explored different distribution channels and carefully studied prices.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
• Consumer Appliances in Egypt – Industry Overview
• EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
• KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
• MARKET INDICATORS
• MARKET DATA
• Consumer Appliances in Egypt – Company Profiles
• Bahgat Group in Consumer Appliances (Egypt)
• B-Tech in Consumer Appliances (Egypt)
• El Araby Group in Consumer Appliances (Egypt)
• Kiriazi Group in Consumer Appliances (Egypt)
• Olympic Group SAE in Consumer Appliances (Egypt)
• Shams Ltd in Consumer Appliances (Egypt)
• Universal Group in Consumer Appliances (Egypt)
• Dishwashers in Egypt – Category Analysis
• COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
• CATEGORY DATA
Explore Comprehensive Table of Contents available in the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/147989-consumer-appliances-in-egypt.html
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Egypt Consumer Appliances IndustryConsumer Goods Market Research ReportsMarket Research Reports market researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil