ReportsnReports: Analysis of the Carbon Tax Market
01-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
This Research Service provides a overview of the pending South African carbon tax environment. Recently, a legislative document was tabled and the proposed way forward by the South African government will have dire consequences on the industry. This Research Service explains the concept of a carbon tax, evaluates various international case studies, provides the opinions of key industry participants, and evaluates all of the aforementioned within the South African context. Key challenges and drivers are provided, ensuring that the reader is placed on the best foot to provide informed input into not only the next phase of legislative discussions, but also strategically placing his business on the front foot with the carbon tax in mind.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the Carbon Tax Market Report
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
Request Price, Explore Tables of Contents available in the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/149635-analysis-of-the-carbon-tax-market.html.
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets