ReportsnReports: 2011 Retailing Market - Positivity Has Returned, but Will It Continue in the Short Term?
08-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
This research is a necessary read for all of the following: Wireless Carriers, MVNOs and other network providers, Mobile Handset and Smart Phone manufacturers and software developers, large and small software development companies entering or in the mobile space, advertising executives and potential advertisers, traditional This research report offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers’ shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
In 2012 and in the short term, the retailing industry is likely to be driven by the continuing poor global economic outlook and its effect on consumer spending, the shift of growth to emerging markets and the transfer of an increasing number of purchases to the internet. 2011 saw a continuation of some of these trends, but the opening up of new markets, the emergence of m-commerce and rising penetration rates for smartphones are likely to make a number of these issues more important in future.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report 2011 Retailing Industry
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
Global PictureRegional OverviewChannel Analysis
Focus on Internet Retailing
Outlook for Retailing in Short Term
Explore reports related to Retail @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/retail/.
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina