ReportsnReports: Printed, Organic & Flexible Electronics Forecasts, Players & Opportunities 2012-2022
09-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
The report covers case studies of where printed electronics has been used, why and the results. It looks at new products that are imminently emerging and their prospects for success. The technical barriers and commercial barriers are listed and prioritized, as well as progress to overcome these.
In particular, the following components are addressed, and for each one ten year forecasts are given, along with companies and their activities, case studies, impediments to commercialization and timescales:
• Logic and memory
• OLED displays
• OLED lighting
• Electrophoretic displays
• Electrochromic displays
• Electroluminescent displays
• Other displays
This report provides the most comprehensive view of the topic, giving detailed ten year forecasts by device type. The market is analyzed by territory, printed vs non printed, rigid vs flexible, inorganic vs organic, cost of materials vs process cost and much more, with over 200 tables and figures. Activities of over 1,000 leading companies are given.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Printed, Organic & Flexible Electronics Market
The report specifically addresses the big picture – including all thin film photovoltaics, relevant display technologies and much more. Importantly, it includes not only electronics which are printed, organic and/or flexible now, but it also covers those that will be. Realistic timescales, case studies, existing products and the emergence of new products are given, as are impediments and opportunities for the years to come.
Over 3,000 organizations are pursuing printed, organic, flexible electronics, including printing, electronics, materials and packaging companies. While some of these technologies are in use now, with substantial growth in thin film photovoltaics for example, others such as thin film transistors, developed by over 500 organizations, are only becoming commercially available now. The benefits of these new electronics are numerous – ranging from lower cost, improved performance, flexibility, transparency, reliability, better environmental credentials and much more. Many of the applications will be newly created, and where existing electronic and electrical products are impacted, the extent will be varied. This widely referenced IDTechEx report brings it all together, with particular focus on applications and quantative assessment of opportunities.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
3. LOGIC AND MEMORY
6. POWER: PHOTOVOLTAICS AND BATTERIES
7. SENSORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
8. MARKET BY TERRITORY, COMPONENTS, MATERIALS, OPPORTUNITIES
9. UNMET NEEDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND PROGRESS
10. COMPANY PROFILES
APPENDIX 1: MATRIX OF PRINTED ELECTRONICS SUPPLIERS AND ACTIVITIES
APPENDIX 2: IDTECHEX PUBLICATIONS AND CONSULTANCY
Explore Reports related to Semiconductor and Electronics @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/semiconductor-and-electronics/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- PrintedOrganic & Flexible Electronics MarketElectronics Market Research ReportsSemiconductor Market Research Reportsmarket research
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina