ReportsnReports: Industrial and Commercial Electric Vehicles 2012-2022
15-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
The report provides forecasts of the heavy industrial, light industrial & commercial, bus and taxi global markets by numbers, ex-factory price and total market value for the coming decade. In addition to chapters on these sectors, there are chapters on the market drivers, the key technologies and their future trends all pulled together with summary charts, graphs and profiles of latest company activity.
The market for electric industrial vehicles is already large because, by law, forklifts have to be electric when used indoors. Little growth remains in this market but outdoors almost all earthmoving and lifting vehicles use the conventional internal combustion engine. That is about to change dramatically because hybrid electric versions reduce cost of ownership and exposure to price hikes with fossil fuels. Hybrids increasingly perform better as well, with more power from stationary, ability to supply electricity to other equipment and other benefits including less noise and pollution. On the other hand, airports, often government owned or funded, are under great pressure to finish converting their Ground Support Equipment GSE to pure electric versions both on and off the tarmac partly using federal grants.
Yet another industrial trend is for use of electric vehicles to replace slow and often dangerous manual procedures. Sometimes a self-powered indoor crane replaces scaffolding. An electric stair climber replaces human effort and possible injury. On the other hand, sit-on floor cleaners in buildings, sit-on ice cleaners in ice rinks, outrider vehicles carried on trash collection trucks and a host of similar solutions speed processes and reduce injuries and costs.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Electric Industrial Vehicles Market
Who should buy this report?
Those developing or making electric vehicles of all types. Those purchasing industrial and commercial electric vehicles. Other interested parties such as service providers, technology researchers, investors and government legislators and supports of the industry.
Industrial and commercial electric vehicles represent 60% of the value of the electric vehicle market today and their market value will grow 4.2 times in the next decade. The report gives ten year forecasts by sector, explaining exactly why some sub sectors will see stellar growth and others will see very little growth.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
3. MARKET DRIVERS FOR INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL EVS
4. HEAVY INDUSTRIAL EVS
5. LIGHT INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL EVS
8. KEY COMPONENTS FOR INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL ELECTRIC VEHICLES
List of Tables
List of Figures
Explore Reports related to Automotive @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/automotive/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Electric Industrial Vehicles MarketAutomotive Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil