9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer Provides Multi-Screen Display
29-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) is offering its 9 Channel real time color video multiplexer. It is widely used in security monitoring, high quality video conferencing and other closed circuit television surveillance applications.
This 9 channel real time video multiplexer, model A0410002, provides high resolution real time video on all 9 channels. It features 50 fields/s in PAL mode and 60 fields/s in NTSC mode, an input of 9 loops BNC, 1.0 Vp-p 75 Ω and an output of 1 loop, 1.0 Vp-p75 Ω. For VCR, the input is 1.0 Vp-p75 Ω and the output is BNC 1.0 Vp-p75 Ω/S-VHS.
This compact and powerful multiplexer provides synchronous live, recording, display and playback capabilities. Alarms are generated for signal loss and motion detection. The alarm duration is programmable from 2 to 999 seconds with 4 seconds default. Video resolution is adjustable for each channel individually. This multiplexer is compatible with RS232 or RS485 interfaces. In addition, the display modes include sequence switch, single picture, PiP, 4 pictures, 8 pictures, 9 pictures, freeze-frame and zoom.
This 9 channel real time video multiplexer belongs to GAO’s family of Quad Processor & Video Multiplexer. Similar products in this line are 4 Channel Color Video Quad Processor and 16 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer which is a more advanced product of this family and is designed to transfer recordings of signals from multiple security cameras into one. The line also includes CCTV: Color Video Quad Processor. The family is useful in video surveillance systems that have complex monitor display requirements.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling top quality and cost effective telecom testers, electrical testers, embedded development tools, RFID readers and tags and other electronic measurement instruments.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation