433 MHz Active RFID L-Series Reader for Healthcare Asset Tracking
02-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is offering its 433 MHz active RFID L-Series reader with RS232 for healthcare asset tracking. This RFID reader is designed for tracking of assets and is widely used in manufacturing, physical distribution and personnel management.
This 433 MHz active RFID L-series reader, model 214013, features a compact size and a low current consumption of less than 8 mA. It detects the presence of all L-series compatible active tags within its read range and continuously streams the data to the serial port. It has an internal on-board antenna and can operate in rugged conditions at ranges of up to 15 m. This reader provides an output data baud rate of 57600 bps. The data from detected tags is sent to the recipient device or computer by the reader via RS232 interface, which additionally powers the device so no external power is needed.
This 433 MHz active RFID L-series reader belongs to GAO's family of Healthcare Asset Tracking Readers. The family provides a variety of RFID readers such as 433 MHz Active RFID L-Series Reader with Ethernet, 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) SD Interface RFID Reader, 13.56MHz RFID HF Bluetooth Reader/Writer which is widely used in the industries of security / patrol / mining / finance and railway system, and many other similar products. The line of products offers GAO's customers valuable choices. GAO has one of the broadest portfolios of RFID readers and tags in the industry.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO RFID Asset Tracking
GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is known for having one of the largest RFID tag and reader lines in the RFID product industry. GAO RFID Asset Tracking's products have been widely used in fields such as personnel access control, asset tracking, logistics and warehouse management.
GAO RFID will be exhibiting at the RFID Journal LIVE! Conference and Exhibition. Visit Us at Booth 116.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- UHF Enterprise Gen 2 RFID Reader Features Large Non-volatile Memory
- 2.45 GHz Gain Adjustable Active RFID Reader Implements GFSK Modulation
- 13.56 MHz RFID UTE Handheld Reader/Writer with Large Memory Capacity
- UHF Gen 2 Enterprise RFID Reader with Anti-cloning Technology
- UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D Tag with Secure Impinj QT™ Technology
- 902 MHz RFID UHF Paddle Reader with Bluetooth
- 433 MHz RFID Rugged Asset Tag with Wiegand Interface
- 902.75 MHz to 927.25 MHz Gen 2 RFID Reader with Integrated Antenna
- Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader
- Active UHF RFID Beacon Tag for Wireless Applications