Smith-Roberts National Corporation Offering ALTA Land Title Survey Coordination Services for Commercial Industries
07-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
Buyers and Lenders involved in a commercial real estate transaction need to complete a thorough property due diligence prior to buying. One important component of commercial property due diligence research is an ALTA Survey. Title companies almost always require an ALTA Land Title Survey. Producing land title surveys for multi-site and multi-state real estate transactions can be a complex and time consuming process.
SRN is nationwide land survey coordination firm that specializes in coordinating and reviewing Land Title Surveys for multi-site, multi-state real estate transactions. SRN has clients in an array of industries including (but not limited to)
• Health Care
• Commercial office
• Multi-family Residential
• Green Technology
Smith-Roberts National Corporation (SRN) coordination services include:
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey Coordination
Land Survey Consulting
Custom Surveys (designed for specific projects)
Flood Zone Determinations
Below are some of the latest ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys executed by us:
• ALTA Survey for expansive Florida Hotel and Resort
• ALTA Survey for 15 Auto Dealerships across United States
• Fast Food Chains purchases multiple commercial properties and SRN provides ALTA/ACSM Survey for restaurants
• 60 ALTA Multi-site Surveys for National Retail Chain in Texas, Florida, Alabama and Georgia
• Medical Office Buildings and Hospital ALTA Land Title Surveys
• Wind Farm Survey of 5,000 Acres including Construction Staking of Road and Location of Turbines
• 22 Multiple Dwelling Apartment Complexes across Midwest, which includes Multi-Site ALTA ACSM Commercial Surveys
• San Diego, California Hotel ALTA Land Title Survey
• Concrete Batch Plants and Gravel Pits in Texas including ALTA survey and Aerial Exhibits.
• 6 Lumber yards Site Surveys in Central US
• ALTA Surveys for Campus Housing at Oklahoma State University. (University Land Title Surveys)Go Pokes!
Incorporated in 1981, Smith-Roberts National Corporation is a nationwide leader in the Land Survey industry with exceptional service, timely deliveries and reasonable fees. Smith-Roberts National Corp. is a nationwide ALTA Land Survey coordinator and the originator of the DesignReady Survey®.
The professional team of SRN is a land survey coordination firm that specializes in coordinating Land Title Surveys for multi-site, multi-state real estate transactions for nationwide clients.
For more information – please visit http://www.smith-roberts.com
Or call Mark Fuller, PLS at (800) 411-2010
100 N.E. 5th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
Phone: (405) 840-7094
Fax: (405) 516-2680
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ALTA Land Survey CoordinatorALTA SurveyALTA Land Title SurveySurvey CoordinatorALTA ACSM SurveyBoundary SurveyLand TitleLand SurveyingTopography SurveysALA Survey CoordinatorNationwide ALTA Land Coordinator
- No other releases.