ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
12-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
The key to growing amusement park foodservice revenue comes down to matching an amusement park’s unique attributes to guests’ foodservice habits and preferences. This report thoroughly analyzes guest demographics, park visitation behavior, and attendance trends industry participants need to make this connection—and to frame foodservice within the context of the amusement park industry.
The report provides the following:
• Assessment of trends affecting food service in amusement parks, including ticket pricing trends; meal promotions; food healthfulness; popular amusement park foods; quick-service and portability rationales; price promotions; entertainment districts; and branded food options.
• Analysis of industry amusement park industry attendance trends by demographic (including destination park and regional park categories) and by state of residence and park proximity.
• Trended demographic analysis of major amusement parks, including each Disneyland and Disneyworld park, each Universal park, Busch Gardens Florida, Seaworld, King’s Island, Cedar Point, Six Flags, and Knott’s Berry Farm.
• Comparison of snack and beverage, limited-service and full-service restaurant usage among amusement park visitors to the general adult population.
• Based on proprietary Packaged Facts data, analysis of amusement park visitors’ “last visit” to an amusement park: their choice of companions, the distance they travelled to the park, their mode of transportation, and their decision to use lodging; BYO food and beverage usage; and ticket, food, beverage, souvenir & parking spending.
• Market size and forecast for amusement park foodservice revenue for 2007-2014.
• Analysis of the impact of macro-economic drivers shaping amusement park foodservice, including an economic forecast through 2014; consumer confidence and unemployment; consumer spending trends and recreation spending trends; travel and leisure spending trends; hotel travel trends; and amusement park attendance trends.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Amusement Park Foodservice Market
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Amusement Park Foodservice Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 3: Amusement Park Foodservice Revenue Drivers
Chapter 4: Amusement Park Menu & Food Trends
Chapter 5: Amusement Park Attendance Trends: Demographic Analysis
Chapter 6: Amusement Park Visitor Restaurant Usage
Chapter 7: The Amusement Park Visit: Companion & Travel Analysis
Chapter 8: The Amusement Park Visit: BYO and Park Spending Analysis
Chapter 9: Amusement Park Operator Foodservice Analyses
Browse reports related to Food & Beverages @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Amusement Park Foodservice MarketFood Market Research ReportsBeverages Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets
- ReportsnReports: Soft Drinks in Sweden Market Report