ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
18-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
Industry growth was primarily driven by the increasing demand for packaging in end-user markets such as the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care and industrial goods markets. Annual disposable incomes in Poland are expected to increase over the forecast period, leading to an increase in domestic consumption of packaged food and beverages. Due to the rising consumption of consumer goods, there is an opportunity for significant growth in the Polish packaging industry, which is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.08% over the forecast period (2012–2016).
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the packaging industry in Poland
• It provides historical values for Poland’s packaging industry for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2016 forecast period
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Poland’s packaging industry, along with market forecasts until 2016
• It details the different macroeconomic factors affecting the packaging industry in Poland
• It covers an exhaustive summary on the key trends and drivers affecting end-user markets in packaging
• Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Poland for the packaging industry
• The report outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156720-packaging-industry-outlook-in-poland-market-size-key-trends-drivers-and-challenges-to-2016.html
• Poland is considered one of the most stable and fastest-growing economies within the EU. The country’s GDP grew at a CAGR of 3.63% during the review period (2007–2011) to reach at US$260.8 billion.
• The packaging industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.08% over the forecast period (2012–2016).
• Poland relies on European countries such as Germany, France and Italy for the import and export of its packaging machinery.
• The growth in Poland’s packaging industry is primarily driven by domestic demand for packaging in the food and beverage market, which remains the largest end user market for the industry.
• Active and smart packaging emerged as innovative solutions for the food and beverages industry.
• Strong competition from leading domestic and international packaging companies has resulted in a high level of consolidation within the Polish packaging industry.
• Inefficient infrastructure and logistics facilities remain challenges for the packaging industry.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
1 Executive Summary
2 Future Growth Potential of Packaging in Poland
3 Polish Packaging Industry Benchmarking
4 Market Environment, Growth Drivers and Challenges
5 Polish Packaging Trade Dynamics
6 Industry Structure and Competitive Landscape
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Industry Profiles @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/industry-profiles/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil
- ReportsnReports: Germany Foodservice - The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2016