ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
18-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
This report provides an overview of the current and future characteristics of the global market for media, sera and the reagents used in biotechnology. The key objective is to present a comprehensive analysis of the current market and its future direction in the media, sera and biotechnology reagents markets as an important tool for the cell culture industry.
This report explores present and future strategies within the media and sera market, including reagents used in biotechnology. The improvisation of the market, the setbacks and the needs of the market are discussed in this report. The types of cell cultures and the products from cell culture technology are also presented in this report. The advantages and disadvantages for the use of various types of media are also covered in this report.
A detailed analysis of the cell culture industry structure has been conducted. This includes the biotechnology reagents, media and the sera used. Revenues are broken down by global region. Sales figures are estimated for the five-year period from 2011 through 2016.
Applications for the cell culture industry—media, sera and reagents used in biotechnology—are also discussed in the report, with an emphasis on the usage in the research, production and contract segments. The report also covers significant patents in each segment.
This study contributes to the areas of market growth in the cell culture industry from the point of view of manufacturers and users. Biotechnological companies, physicians, the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries, hospitals and research institutes will find this study to be of interest.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156725-global-markets-for-media-sera-and-reagents-in-biotechnology.html
• The global market for media, sera and reagents used in biotechnology was valued at $2.3 billion in 2009, $2.5 billion in 2010 and is estimated to have reached nearly $2.8 billion at the end of 2011. The market is expected to reach $4.2 billion by 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8%.
• The reagents market reached $1 billion in 2010 and nearly $1.2 billion in 2011. It is expected to grow to $2 billion by 2016, a CAGR of 11.3%.
• The media segment reached $820.7 million in 2010 and $897.4 million in 2011. It is expected to grow to $1.4 billion by 2016, a CAGR of 9.4%.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
Chapter- 1: INTRODUCTION
Chapter- 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter- 3: OVERVIEW
Chapter- 4: GLOBAL MARKETS
Chapter- 5: U.S. MARKET
Chapter- 6: EUROPEAN MARKET
Chapter- 7: ASIAN MARKET
Chapter- 8: EMERGING MARKETS/REST OF THE WORLD MARKET
Chapter- 9: END USERS
Chapter- 10: PATENT ANALYSIS
Chapter- 11: THE CURRENT SITUATION
Chapter- 12: COMPANY PROFILES
Chapter- 13: APPENDIX: ABBREVIATIONS
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Biotechnology @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/biotechnology/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets
- ReportsnReports: Soft Drinks in Sweden Market Report