Trinity Insurance Services Helping Process Damage Claims After Iowa, Kansas and Oklahoma Tornadoes
02-May-2012 | News-Press Release
Trinity Insurance Services is an independent insurance adjusting company with a nationwide network poised to meet all of your adjusting needs. Our expert teams of adjusters are capable of handling all lines of coverage to help your company settle claims quickly and accurately.
Trinity Insurance Services is currently helping adjust insurance claims in the Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska and Oklahoma Areas. The National Weather Service reports 126 tornadoes touched down these areas. People are beginning to pick up the pieces and assess damage from wind and hail.
The losses from these Tornadoes were recorded as follows:
• The Boeing Company facility in Wichita, Kan. is damaged. The reported tornado that struck Wichita caused damage at McConnell Air Force Base and the Spirit AeroSystems and Boeing plants. Sedgwick County, home to Wichita, declared a state of disaster and said preliminary estimates suggest damages could be as high as $283 million.
• In Iowa, reports say 75 percent of homes in the small town of Thurman were damaged.
• Emergency management officials are reporting damage to 89 homes and 13 businesses, RMS says.
• Nationwide spokesman Elizabeth Stelzer says the insurer has received a total of 256 homeowners claims thus far. In addition, there are a total of 18 farm claims, four commercial and 54 auto, she adds.
• It is reported that so far there are about 375 claims received from a half-dozen affected states. Damages have been caused by a mix of wind, wind-blown debris, and hail, says spokesman Stephen Witmer.
We have a team of dedicated claims adjusters to handle all catastrophe claims. We have the experience, technology, processes, and people to quickly and efficiently provide catastrophe claims adjusting services on the site. Our claims adjusters were quickly on-the-site to help all those affected and quickly get them back to business in a cost effective manner.
Our expert teams of adjusters are capable of handling all lines of coverage to help your company settle claims quickly and accurately. We are able to respond to your adjusting needs whenever and wherever they occur because of our 24-hour access, our highly experienced staff, and our nationwide network of adjusters. We will provide you with a single source contact, who will work with you to ensure that your claims are handled to your specifications from first contact to billing.
Our other claim and administrative services are available for all property and casualty lines, including but not limited to:
• Workers Compensation
• Auto Liability
• General Liability
• Products Liability
• Professional Liability
• Medical Malpractice
• Litigation Management
Trinity Insurance Services is an independent insurance adjusting company with a nationwide network poised to meet all of your adjusting needs. We are nation-wide, full service, multi-line third party administrator. We are able to respond to your adjusting needs whenever and wherever they occur because of our 24-hour ACCESS, our highly experienced staff, and our nationwide network of adjusters.
Trinity Insurance Services
Address: 620 Lotus Drive North
Mandeville, LA 70471
Ph. No. 888.370.8484
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Catastrophe Claims AdjustingCatastrophe InsuranceCatastrophe Insurance ClaimsIowa Tornado ClaimsKansas Tornado ClaimsOklahoma Tornado ClaimsInsurance AdjustersInsurance ClaimsInsurance Claims InvestigationUSA Catastrophe Claims
- Trinity Insurance Services Inspecting, Adjusting and Closing Hurricane Isaac Claims in Louisiana
- Nationwide Independent Claims Adjusters Helping Insurance Companies Process Claims