ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
05-May-2012 | News-Press Release
The report provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast foodservice industry values at channel level, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and Italy’s business environment and landscape. The Italian Foodservice report is a study of the industry in light of the difficult economic environment in the country and across Europe.
The market remained more or less stagnant, with subdued growth, or even a decline, during the period 2008–2010. The stagnation or decline is attributable to the slowdown in the European economy, as a direct impact on the foodservice market in Italy. However, the foodservice sector experienced growth in 2011 on account of the increased consumer confidence and rise in consumption expenditure compared to 2010.
Growth in sales in the foodservice industry can be attributed to the increase in consumer income during 2006–2007; however, the advent of the economic crisis in 2008 led to a decline in the sales in the industry. Sales in the industry registered decline in the year 2009 as well as 2010. However, before the European debt crisis, consumer confidence in the country increased. Sales as well as transactions in the industry registered positive growth.
Key Features and Benefits
• This report provides readers with unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of the foodservice sector in Italy.
• This report provides readers with in depth data on the valuation and development of both the Profit and Cost sectors in the Italian foodservice market.
• This report provides details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet and transactions per outlet per week, across nearly 50 sub-channels.
• This report provides highly granular future forecasts and historic market data to aid market and strategic planning.
• This report will help you to assess the impact of the economic recession and recovery on foodservice market growth.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/158366-italian-foodservice-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2016.html
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
Italian Foodservice – Market Attractiveness
Italian Foodservice – Market Dynamics and Structure
Italian Foodservice – Profit Sector Analysis
Italian Foodservice – Cost Sector Analysis
Italian Foodservice – Competitive Landscape
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Food & Beverages @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets
- ReportsnReports: Soft Drinks in Sweden Market Report