10 Best Ways To Stop Foreclosure From Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short Sale Expert In Sparks, NV
12-May-2012 | News-Press Release
There are several options to stop foreclosure, but which is the best for your situation? Marshall Carrasco # 1 Short Sale Expert and Owner of Marshall Realty explains 10 different solutions to stopping a foreclosure. We can then assess your situation and find out what will be the best option for you.
1. Refinance Option:
With this option, you receive a completely new mortgage with new terms, interest rates and monthly payments. The new loan completely replaces your current mortgage and may lower your payment, which may be helpful to improve your financial hardship.
2. Modification Option:
This is an option that may allow you to reach an agreement with your mortgage lender to change some or all original terms and conditions of your mortgage, such as reducing your monthly payment to a more affordable amount, length of loan term, interest rate and in some cases your lender may reduce your principal balance.
3. Forbearance Option:
This option temporarily suspends or reduces you monthly mortgage payments for a determined period of time. This is an agreement made between you and your lender. “Forbearance” allows you to deal with your short-term financial difficulties, it provides you with some time to get back on your feet and bring your payments up to date.
4. Don’t Run Out Of Time, Know Your Dead Loans:
If you default on your loan and don’t work out a plan of resolution with your lender, the lender will take the necessary steps to schedule a public foreclosure auction of your property. In some cases countdown to the auction is less than 30 days. It is critical that you understand exactly how much time you have before you loose your home.
5. Short Sale Option:
Doing a SHORT SALE is simply the most economical solution for a homeowner who cannot afford the mortgage payment anymore. It is much more beneficial to do a SHORT SALE versus just letting a property go into FORECLOSURE (which is likely to have very serious and negative consequences).
For more information please call Marshall Carrasco at (775) 787-7400 . You can also visit our Slidehsare channel to learn more http://www.slideshare.net/MarshallRealtyRenoNV
Why choose Marshall Realty?
Marshall Realty provides Short Sale, Foreclosure and Real Estate Services in Reno, NV.
- By working with Marshall Realty you will benefit from the experience of over 4 years in successful short sales. Longer than any other agent in the Washoe Valley.
- We are familiar with the short sale requirements of each lender.
- Your calls will be answered! You will be kept up to date every step of the way.
- Your property is listed in MLS and available to all interested buyers.
- You will not have a sign advertising it as a "Short Sale" or "Pre-foreclosure".
- You never pay a fee. Lenders pay the commission from the proceeds of the sale.
Marshall Carrasco is a short sale expert and owner of Marshall Realty. Marshall Realty provides Short Sale, Foreclosure and Real Estate Services in Reno, NV. A top producer in the Washoe area, Marshall has been successfully helping his clients to purchase and sell homes for over 14 years.
What separates Marshall Realty from the rest is our resources and contacts. We have developed relationships with Consumer Credit Affiliates, The Bank of America Reno help center, Wells Fargo Executive Offices for Loss Mitigation, Senator Reid's Foreclosure Prevention Taskforce, among others. We have direct contacts with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD. Our goal has been to become a total resource for homeowner's in the entire Washoe Valley.
9740 S. McCarran Blvd #103
Reno, NV 89523
Phone: (775) 787-7400
Website URL : http://marshallrealty.net/
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- short salesshort saleforeclosureavoid foreclosureavoid home foreclosure Short sales loan modificationscamsmistakesgovernment resourceslocal resourcessparksrenohelp.orgMarshall Realty
- Washoe County, NV Home Short Sale Expert Marshall Carrasco explains the Short Sale Process
- Homeowners Facing Foreclosure in Reno, NV must know about Short Sale ! What is a Short Sale ?
- North Valleys, NV Home Short Sale Expert Marshall Carrasco explains the Short Sale Process
- Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short Sale Expert in Reno, NV publishes eBook on Short Sale Process
- Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short Sale Expert in Reno, NV Reveals Top Loan Modification Mistakes
- 10 Best Ways To Stop Foreclosure From Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short Sale Expert In Vistas, NV
- Carson City, NV Homeowners Facing Foreclosure must know about Short Sale ! What is a Short Sale ?
- Top 10 Best Ways To Avoid Foreclosure From Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short Sale Expert In Carson City, NV
- Top 5 Loan Modification Mistakes and How to Avoid Them from Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short sale expert in Reno, NV
- FHFA New Rules Speeds Up Short Sale Process - Marshall Carrasco - Short Sale Expert in Reno, NV