Jordan Real Estate Market Outlook to 2013
12-May-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
The report titled “Jordan Real Estate Market Outlook to 2013” discusses in details various aspects of the Jordan’s real estate market with the focus on the competition and impelling demand for real estate properties from the expatriates and the domestic population. The report covers the comprehensive analysis on the market size of the real estate sector in Jordan on the basis of supply and contribution of the real estate sector to the economy of the country, market segmentation, competitive landscape and company profiles of major developers operating in Jordan. The report also entails the SWOT analysis of the real estate sector in Jordan. The future projections and outlook provide an insight on the future growth drivers and challenges in the real estate sector of Jordan. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/infrastructure-market-research-report/jordan-real-estate-market-outlook-to-2013.html
Jordan’s real estate market has grown over the years on account of the rising demand for affordable and mid end residential buildings. In addition, the demand for modern offices in Amman and the development of several commercial and entertainment complexes have added to the real estate growth trajectory of Jordan. In 2010 Jordan’s real estate market was valued at USD ~ million which had grown at a CAGR of 4% from USD ~ million in 2005. business market research
In 2010, the total value of real estate transactions in Jordan increased by ~% to USD ~ billion from USD ~ billion in 2009, along with an increase of ~% in the number of apartments sold and ~% in the land transactions.
The residential market in Jordan is undersupplied due an excess of demand from the expatriates and the domestic population. It is expected that in the near future this gap between the supply and demand will prevail as the country is witnessing a rapid growth in its young domestic population with small families proposing the need for affordable residential properties.
Jordan’s real estate market supply had increased at a CAGR of 3% from 2005-2010. In 2010 the market recorded a cumulative supply of ~ thousand square meter of GLA as compared to ~ thousand square meters in 2005. This increase in the supply was influenced by the growing demand for affordable and middle end residential buildings and demand for better and quality office buildings in Amman as a result of increased business activities in the country. Moreover, an increasing population is one of the major drivers of the real estate market on which the supply of residential units majorly depends.
The real estate market in Jordan is characterized by intense level of competition between several registered and unregistered companies. Zara Investment Holding with a contribution of ~% in 2010 has gained a leading edge in the real estate market in the country.
The Jordan real estate market is expected to experience a fresh supply of ~ GLA thousand square meter of space during the period from 2010-2013. This addition will be due to the surge in the demand for small apartments or affordable residential units in the country mostly driven by the Iraqis and other expatriates.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
• The market size of the real estate sector in Jordan on the basis of total supply and the contribution of the sector to the GDP of the economy, 2005-2010.
• Market segmentation of the Jordan real estate market by residential, office, retail and hotel on the basis of total supply, 2005-2010
• Recent trends and developments of the Jordan real estate market
• SWOT analysis of the Jordan real estate market
• Market share of the major real estate developers operating in Jordan, 2010
• Company profiles of leading developers in the real estate market in Jordan
• Future outlook and projections of the supply of residential, office, retail and hotel spaces, 2011-2013
• Cause and effect relationship analysis between industry factors and expected industry prospects in the Jordan real estate market
• Historical and future forecast of several macro-economic and industry factors including Population, GDP, number of tourist arrivals and inflation
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Jordan Real Estate Market Introduction
2. Jordan Real Estate Market Size, 2005-2010
2.1. By Revenue, 2005-2010
2.2. By Supply, 2005-2010
3. Jordan Real Estate Market Segmentation by Residential, Office, Retail and Hotel, 2005-2010
4. Jordan Real Estate Market Trends and Developments
5. Jordan Real Estate Market SWOT Analysis
For more information kindly visit :
Jordan Real Estate Market Outlook to 2013
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016