Kuwait Real Estate Market Outlook to 2013
12-May-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
The report titled “Kuwait Real Estate Market Outlook to 2013” discusses in details various aspects of Kuwait’s real estate market with the focus on the prevailing competition amongst the Shariah compliant and non-compliant real estate developers and impelling demand for affordable apartments from the expatriates and the domestic population. The report covers the comprehensive analysis on the market size of the real estate sector in Kuwait on the basis of supply and revenue, real estate market transactions, market segmentation, competitive landscape and company profiles of major developers operating in Kuwait. The report also entails the SWOT analysis of the real estate sector in Kuwait. The future projections and outlook provide an insight on the future growth drivers and challenges in the real estate sector of Kuwait. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/infrastructure-market-research-report/kuwait-real-estate-market-outlook-to-2013.html
The real estate supply in the region has increased over the years at a CAGR of 3.24%. The supply was recorded at ~ thousand square meters of GLA in 2010 which has increased from ~ thousand square meters of GLA in 2005. This growth has been accounted by the rising demand for the condominium residential apartments in the country. Moreover, increasing employment opportunities have led to a rise in the demand of the real estate properties especially in the residential segment which has impelled an increasing supply of the real estate properties in the region. business market research
The real estate market in Kuwait is highly saturated amongst ~ public listed companies of which ~ are Sariah compliant and several other small and private developers. In 2010, the 50 listed companies recorded total assets of USD ~ million and total debt of USD ~ million. Amongst the top players, where Salhia Real Estate Company, United Real estate Company, Commercial Real estate Company and Tamdeen Real Estate Company registered net profits in the year 2010, companies like National Real estate Company and Al Mazaya recorded losses for the period 2010.
The real estate sales in April 2011 increased by ~% over March 2011 to reach USD ~ million, posting high volumes in all segments; this was a record performance topped only once in July 2007. In the first four months of 2011, sales have been almost twice as high as in the same period in 2010.
In April 2011, residential (private houses) sales were recorded to be USD ~ million, showcasing an impressive growth as compared to USD ~ million in April 2007. In April 2011, the average transaction size was USD ~ million, which has tripled as compared to the transaction size in March 2011. Predominant increase in the residential construction activities were witnessed in cities such as, Sabah al- Ahmad (Coastal), Abu Futaria and Funaitees districts.
In April 2011, real estate investment sector (apartments and buildings) sales increased by ~% to USD ~ million as compared to March 2011. The Mahboula area witnessed an impressive apartment activity, followed by the sales of ~ apartments at a value of USD ~ per square meter. In addition, building transactions were highest in the area of Salmiya and Hawalli, with a total of 21 transactions.
The commercial real estate segment sustained to register value sales of USD ~ million in April 2011. The commercial transactions were recorded to be impressive in the areas of Sabah al-Salem districts and Salmiya.
The future of the real estate sector in Kuwait is likely to experience a mixed growth on account of reduced demand for commercial spaces and growing demand for affordable housing properties.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
• The market size of the real estate sector in Kuwait on the basis of total supply and the contribution of the sector to the GDP of the economy, 2005-2010.
• Market segmentation of the Kuwait real estate market by residential, office, retail and hotel on the basis of total supply, 2005-2010
• Recent trends and developments of the Kuwait real estate market
• SWOT analysis of the Kuwait real estate market
• Market share of the major real estate developers operating in Kuwait, 2010
• Company profiles of leading developers in the real estate market in Kuwait
• Future outlook and projections of the supply of residential, office, retail and hotel spaces, 2011-2013
• Cause and effect relationship analysis between industry factors and expected industry prospects in the Kuwait real estate market
• Historical and future forecast of several macro-economic and industry factors including Population, GDP, number of tourist arrivals, inflation and housing finance
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Kuwait Real Estate Market Introduction
2. Kuwait Real Estate Market Size, 2005-2010
2.1. By Revenue, 2005-2010
2.2. By Supply, 2005-2010
3. Kuwait Real Estate Market Transactions, 2007-2010
4. Kuwait Real Estate Market Segmentation by Residential, Office, Retail and Hotel, 2005-2010
5. Kuwait Real Estate Market Trends and Developments
6. Kuwait Real Estate Market SWOT Analysis
For more information kindly visit :
Kuwait Real Estate Market Outlook to 2013
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016