Worldwide Power Products helping Drilling Industry with all their On-site Power Generation Requirements
16-May-2012 | News-Press Release
In the oil and exploration industry, every minute of so every minute of downtime cost money. Modern drilling techniques used in oil/gas exploration require reliable and fuel-efficient on-site generator sets to power all activities like -drilling, drawworks, mud pumping and camp loads. Uninterrupted power supply is the lifeblood of such projects, which are executed in remote locations and tough environments. Sometimes parallel multiple generator sets are required to provide power for all drilling and pumping operations. These on-site generators need to be well-suited to operate in extreme conditions, including cold weather, damp conditions, high elevations, dangerous areas, etc.
Our customers are able to choose from a variety of major brands Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, John Deere, Kohler, Olympian, Onan, Waukesha, Volvo, Kato, SDMO, Generac, Kubota, etc. Worldwide Power Products is your #1 source for used and new Natural Gas Generator Sets.
Forbes has named Worldwide Power Products - one of America’s Most Promising Companies in the power generation equipment sector. Worldwide Power Products ranks #86 on the new Forbes list of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies – which Brett Nelson of the Forbes staff describes as “privately held up-and-comers with compelling business models, strong management teams, notable customers, strategic partners and precious investment capital.”
Worldwide Power Products also provides power generation solutions to an array of industries including (but not limited to)
• Schools and Universities
• Power Plants
• Construction Contractors
• Oil and Gas
At Worldwide Power Products, we specialize in power generation equipment including new and used engines and generator sets for the industrial, marine, and petroleum industries. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality equipment and customer service.
As an independent company based in Houston, Texas, we buy new and used generator sets and engines all over the world. Our customers are able to choose from a variety of major brands including Caterpillar and Cummins. Generator sets range in size from 20kW - 2500kW and engines range in size from 150hp – 4000hp. Whether you need one unit or an entire fleet, Worldwide Power Products is your #1 source for power.
Mark Lum | Vice President
Worldwide Power Products
5901 Thomas Rd. | Houston, TX 77041
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Generators in Drilling IndustryOn-site Power GeneratorsPower Generation EquipmentBuy Used Generator SetsBuy New Generator SetsBackup Power SupplyStandby GeneratorsPortable Generator SetsDiesel GeneratorsMining IndustryNatural Gas Generators
- Cummins Diesel & Portable Generator Sets for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - August 2012
- Diesel Generators & Engines, Natural Gas Engines, etc. - August Deals 2012 at Worldwide Power Products
- Worldwide Power Products Recommends Businesses To Be Prepared For 2012 Hurricane Season
- Caterpillar Diesel, Natural Gas and Portable Gensets for Sale at Worldwide Power Products - July 2012
- Petroleum Generators & Engines, Diesel Gensets, etc. - Summer Deals 2012 at Worldwide Power Products
- Caterpillar and Olympian Gas Generators for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - June 2012
- Caterpillar Industrial Diesel Engines for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - June 2012
- Worldwide Power Products Ramps Up Rental Program to Meet Customer Demand for Prompt, Available Power
- Caterpillar and Kato Petroleum Generators and Engines - June 2012 Featured Items at Worldwide Power Products
- Worldwide Power Products Offering Backup On-site Power Generators for the Commercial Industries