Alameda County, CA Homeowners Facing Foreclosure must know about Short Sale ! What is a Short Sale?
27-May-2012 | News-Press Release
A foreclosure can devastate your credit. Your credit score can be lowered by as much as 300-400 points (or more) and you’ll be hounded day and night by your lender. Even worse, you’ll have difficulty getting credit cards, auto loans or even renting a home or an apartment for the next 7 years. Your home will be repossessed by the bank and the bank will sell your home, either at auction, or more likely through a real estate agent, with a large sign out front that says "Bank Foreclosure".
Property owners in Alameda, Contra Costa, Sonoma, Solano and Napa Counties facing foreclosure have options. One of them is a short sale. A short sale is the sale of a home in which the amount owed to the lender(s) is more than the amount that the home can be sold for. Instead of the home owner having to bring in money to complete the sale, the sale is completed through negotiations with the existing lender(s) and the lender(s) agree to accept less than the full amount owed to satisfy the debt and allow it to be paid off “short.”
This transaction is carried out by a REAL ESTATE AGENT. Your mortgage lender agrees to discount a loan balance because of economic or financial difficulties on the part of the homeowner. The homeowner sells the mortgage property for less than the outstanding balance of the loan, and turns over the proceeds of the sale to the lender. Doing a SHORT SALE is simply the most economical solution for a homeowner who cannot afford the mortgage payment anymore. It is much more beneficial to do a SHORT SALE versus just letting a property go into FORECLOSURE (which is likely to have very serious and negative consequences). This is a good option if:
- You are not eligible to refinance
- You are at risk of foreclosure
- You have tried to work a modification with your mortgage lender and failed
- You have fallen behind on your mortgage payments and cannot afford it anymore
- You are facing financial hardship and are struggling
Please contact us at 1-800-533-7107 or visit our website at Team1realty.com and we will be happy to help. We are Certified Distressed Property Experts that will help you negotiate with your Lender. We are local with a proven track Record that will Help You!
Team1realty.com is your Home and Land Specialist. Ty Leon-Guerrero is the Broker/Owner of Team1Realty. We are Certified Distressed Property Experts that will help you negotiate with your Lender. Our role as real estate agents is to guide you through the buying or selling process, taking the time to make sure you understand every step of the transaction. We are absolutely committed to fulfilling your needs with the highest level of professionalism, expertise, and service.
Ty Leon Guerrero
Real Estate Expert at Team1Realty
Fairfield, CA 94533
Website URL: http://www.team1realty.com/
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- What is a short saleshort sale processshort sale expertsavoid foreclosureDanvilleCAnapa countySolano CountyAlamedaContra Costa CountySonoma CountyTy Leon-GuerreroTeam1Realty
- Antioch, CA homeowners facing Foreclosure have options - Ty Leon-Guerrero Your Short Sale Expert
- Antioch, CA Home Short Sale Expert Ty Leon Guerrero explains the Short Sale Process
- The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act Set to Expire on Dec 31 2012 – Ty Leon-Guerrero of Team1Realty Fairfield, CA
- Ty Leon-Guerrero – Short Sale Expert Serving Napa County, CA Publishes eBook on Short Sale Process
- FHFA Speeds Up Short Sale Process - Ty Leon Guerrero, Real Estate Expert of Team1Realty, Fairfield CA
- Napa County, CA Home Short Sale Expert Ty Leon Guerrero explains the Short Sale Process
- Ty Leon Guerrero – Short Sale Expert serving Alameda County,CA publishes eBook on Short Sale Process
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program Extended Thru 2013 – Team1Realty of Fairfield, CA
- Alameda County, CA Home Short Sale Expert Ty Leon Guerrero Explains the Short Sale Process
- FHFA Speeds Up Short Sale Process - Ty Leon Guerrero of Team1Realty, Fairfield CA