13.56 MHz Smart Label RFID Reader
09-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) is offering its 13.56 MHz Smart Label Reader which operates as a configurable block reader. It is commonly used in such applications as logistic control systems, library management, and ticketing systems.
This compact handheld RFID reader, model 223019, can be configured output in hex or decimal format. It operates at the frequency of 13.56 MHz and has a maximum read distance of up to 50 mm at 12 V with ISO15693 standard smart labels. It provides RS232, USB and USB keyboard emulation. Its power requirement is 5 volts regulated DC at 150 mA. In addition, it is housed in ABS packet for protection from harsh environments.
This smart label RFID reader belongs to GAO's family of 13.56 MHz RFID Readers. This line includes a lot of different RFID readers with the same working frequency. One of the well-accepted products is 13.56 MHz RFID HF Bluetooth Reader/Writer which uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tags ID to Bluetooth based computers/PDAs in a real-time mode. It is widely used in the industries of security / Patrol / Mining / Finance and Railway system, etc. Another featured one is 125 kHz or 13.56 (LF or HF) MHz Dual Frequency RFID Reader which is used for authorization/login to POS terminals or any device that requires security prior to being used.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) is committed to providing superior, cost-efficient and complete product lines which includes Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF), semi-passive and active RFID labels, tags, readers, modules, antennas and RFID software. GAORFID's products are widely deployed in such applications as parking control, railway management, building and personnel access control, event management, document control and asset tracking to name a few. GAORFID's products, including the software, are fully customizable and scalable.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- 125 kHz LF RFID Bluetooth Reader Features Wireless Data Transferring
- Flexible and Durable UHF RFID Laundry Tag
- USB Enabled HF RFID Reader/Writer with Dual Frequencies
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2 4-Port UHF RFID Reader
- Rugged 13.56 MHz Handheld RFID Reader/Writer
- UHF Gen 2 Fixed RFID Reader/Writer with 2 Antenna Ports
- RFID Solutions for Building Access & Parking Control
- High performance 902 MHz to 928 MHz RFID Reader Features Multi-protocol
- UHF Gen 2 RFID Reader/Writer Brings You with High Tracking Efficiency
- 13.56 MHz Wall-mount Proximity UID Reader Features Linear Regulator