Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader
27-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is offering its rugged handheld terminal RFID reader which has been proven successfully in a number of applications such as asset tracking, livestock tracking, warehousing and manufacturing.
This rugged handheld terminal reader, model 246005, offers full VGA color for crisp, detailed graphics even in direct sunlight. It is also Bluetooth enabled in both full keyboard and short keypad varieties with an option of either Microsoft Embedded CE 5.0 or Windows Mobile 6 classic operating systems. Windows Mobile 6 Pro is also available as an option. The inclusion of an SDK and a number of configuration options brings complete flexibility to meet the specific needs for countless solutions.
This RFID reader is highly durable and rugged and can withstand drops from five feet to polished concrete or shock and vibration consistent with a truck or forklift mount. It is well suited for harsh environments with an IP65 rating. It is dust and water resistant. Configuration options for the Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader include operating frequency, various barcode readers, WiFi, GPS, GSM/GPRS, pistol grip, strap, batteries, and docking station.
This handheld terminal RFID reader belongs to GAO's family of Fleet Maintenance RFID Readers. Featured readers in this line include 433 MHz Active RFID L-Series Reader with RS485/RS232 which can be used in stand-alone mode or in a multi-drop asynchronous network where the "Node ID" is automatically assigned, UHF 902 MHz Gen 2 Portable Handheld RFID Reader/Writer which is used for field service as well as in warehousing, distribution, on shop floors and in retail POS inventory control and 860 MHz to 960 MHz Gen 2 RFID Reader/Writer with Built-in Antenna which supports ISO18000-6B, EPC Class 1, EPC Class 1 GEN 2 and EPC standard.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO RFID Asset Tracking
GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is known for having one of the largest RFID tag and reader lines in the RFID product industry. GAO RFID Asset Tracking's products have been widely used in fields such as personnel access control, asset tracking, logistics and warehouse management.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- UHF Enterprise Gen 2 RFID Reader Features Large Non-volatile Memory
- 2.45 GHz Gain Adjustable Active RFID Reader Implements GFSK Modulation
- 13.56 MHz RFID UTE Handheld Reader/Writer with Large Memory Capacity
- UHF Gen 2 Enterprise RFID Reader with Anti-cloning Technology
- UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D Tag with Secure Impinj QT™ Technology
- 902 MHz RFID UHF Paddle Reader with Bluetooth
- 433 MHz RFID Rugged Asset Tag with Wiegand Interface
- 902.75 MHz to 927.25 MHz Gen 2 RFID Reader with Integrated Antenna
- Active UHF RFID Beacon Tag for Wireless Applications
- 2.45 GHz Active RFID Tag Well Suited for Use with RFID Car Dealership Solution