Antioch, CA homeowners facing Foreclosure have options - Ty Leon-Guerrero Your Short Sale Expert
08-Jul-2012 | News-Press Release
Property owners in Antioch, CA including Napa County, Contra Costa, Sonoma, Solano, Alameda Counties facing foreclosure have options.
This is an option that may allow you to reach an agreement with your mortgage lender to change some or all original terms and conditions of your mortgage, such as reducing your monthly payment to a more affordable amount, length of loan term, interest rate and in some cases your lender may reduce your principal balance. This is may be an option if:
- You are not eligible to refinance.
- You are facing long-term financial hardship.
- You are several months behind on your mortgage payments or likely to fall behind soon.
This option temporarily suspends or reduces you monthly mortgage payments for a determined period of time. This is an agreement made between you and your lender. “Forbearance” allows you to deal with your short-term financial difficulties, it provides you with some time to get back on your feet and bring your payments up to date. Forbearance may be an option if:
- You are not eligible or wish not to refinance.
- You are facing short-term financial difficulties.
- You are several months behind on your mortgage payments.
Short Sale Option:
This transaction is carried out by a REAL ESTATE AGENT. Your mortgage lender agrees to discount a loan balance because of economic or financial difficulties on the part of the homeowner. The homeowner sells the mortgage property for less than the outstanding balance of the loan, and turns over the proceeds of the sale to the lender. Doing a SHORT SALE is simply the most economical solution for a homeowner who cannot afford the mortgage payment anymore. It is much more beneficial to do a SHORT SALE versus just letting a property go into FORECLOSURE (which is likely to have very serious and negative consequences). This is a good option if:
- You are not eligible to refinance
- You are at risk of foreclosure
- You have tried to work a modification with your mortgage lender and failed
- You have fallen behind on your mortgage payments and cannot afford it anymore
- You are facing financial hardship and are struggling
Please contact us at 1-800-533-7107 or visit our website at Team1realty.com and we will be happy to help. We are Certified Distressed Property Experts that will help you negotiate with your Lender. We are local with a proven track Record that will Help You!
Team1realty.com is your Home and Land Specialist. Ty Leon-Guerrero is the Broker/Owner of Team1Realty. We are Certified Distressed Property Experts that will help you negotiate with your Lender. Our role as real estate agents is to guide you through the buying or selling process, taking the time to make sure you understand every step of the transaction. We are absolutely committed to fulfilling your needs with the highest level of professionalism, expertise, and service.
Ty Leon Guerrero
Real Estate Expert at Team1Realty
Fairfield, CA 94533
Website URL: http://www.team1realty.com/
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- real estateavoid foreclosureshort sale processstop foreclosureshort sale expertsAntiochCAnapa countySolano CountyAlamedaContra Costa CountySonoma CountyTy Leon-GuerreroTeam1Realty
- Antioch, CA Home Short Sale Expert Ty Leon Guerrero explains the Short Sale Process
- The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act Set to Expire on Dec 31 2012 – Ty Leon-Guerrero of Team1Realty Fairfield, CA
- Ty Leon-Guerrero – Short Sale Expert Serving Napa County, CA Publishes eBook on Short Sale Process
- FHFA Speeds Up Short Sale Process - Ty Leon Guerrero, Real Estate Expert of Team1Realty, Fairfield CA
- Napa County, CA Home Short Sale Expert Ty Leon Guerrero explains the Short Sale Process
- Alameda County, CA Homeowners Facing Foreclosure must know about Short Sale ! What is a Short Sale?
- Ty Leon Guerrero – Short Sale Expert serving Alameda County,CA publishes eBook on Short Sale Process
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program Extended Thru 2013 – Team1Realty of Fairfield, CA
- Alameda County, CA Home Short Sale Expert Ty Leon Guerrero Explains the Short Sale Process
- FHFA Speeds Up Short Sale Process - Ty Leon Guerrero of Team1Realty, Fairfield CA