North America ATM Industry Outlook to 2015
19-Jul-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
HTML clipboardThe report titled “North America ATM Market Outlook to 2015” provides a comprehensive analysis on the total number of ATM terminals installed, total number of ATM cards issued, total number of ATM cash withdrawal transactions, total ATM cash withdrawals, top banks in respective countries in terms of total ATM holdings in that country. The report also discusses major trends and developments in the ATM market, company profile of top hardware and software players, government regulations in respective countries and several alternative payment methods (credit cards, debit cards and POS terminals) across various countries. http://www.bharatbook.com/finance-market-research-reports/north-america-atm-industry-outlook-to-2015.html
The future projections included in the report provide an insight on the prospects in the North America and country-wise ATM market. The report covers a detailed coverage on North America region encompassing The US and Canada.
Global ATM market is dominated by the Asia-Pacific region which contributed around ~ thousand ATMs in 2011 to command ~% of the market. Their market share has grown considerably from ~% in 2006. North America is the second largest region contributing ~% to the total global ATM market. This region is led majorly by the US which alone contributed over ~% to the total North America ATM market. North America was the leading region with regard to the ATM market until 2009 after which it was toppled by Asia–Pacific. The decreasing market share of North America can be attributed to the maturity of this market.
The US and Canada constitute the North American region. The US holds the major market share in terms of the total number of ATM machines installed in North America accounting for ~% of the total ATMs installed in that region. This region is a relatively matured market for the ATM industry.
North America is the second largest region contributing ~% to the total global ATM market in 2011. This region is led majorly by the US which alone contributed over ~% to the total North America ATM market. North America was the leading region with regard to the ATM market until 2009 after which it was toppled by Asia–Pacific. The decreasing market share of North America can be attributed to the maturity of this market.
The US is one of the most mature markets for the ATM industry. This country holds around ~% market share in North America.
The US is one of the last countries to embrace the EMV (Europay, MasterCard and VISA) technology. MasterCard and Visa have already declared their plans to shift towards EMV based payment system in the country. Visa is aiming to fuel chip adoption and espousal of mobile transactions and payments through various retailer incentives, processing infrastructure acceptance requirements and counterfeit card liability shift.
The total ATM terminals installed in Canada has grown at a 5 year CAGR of ~% to record total installation of ~ thousand ATMs in 2011. The total number of ATM cash withdrawal transactions conducted in the US portrayed a decline of ~% to record ~ million transactions in 2010. The ATM cash withdrawal transactions decreased till 2009 and showed a growth of ~% in 2010 and ~% in 2011.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- North America region and country-wise market size by total ATM terminals installed, total ATM cash withdrawal transactions and total ATM cash withdrawn
- Market segmentation on the basis of ATM terminals in countries such as the US and Canada
- Total POS terminals in North America
- Total credit cards and debit cards issued in respective countries
- Top banks in respective countries on the basis of total ATM holdings in that country.
- Trends and Development of the ATM Industry.
- ATM frauds
- Threats to the ATM market from some alternative payment methods
- Company profile of the top ATM hardware and software manufacturers
- Future outlook and projections of total ATM terminals installed and total ATM cards issued.
For more information kindly visit :
North America ATM Industry Outlook to 2015
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://twitter.com/#!/bharatbook
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016