Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
28-Jul-2012 | News-Press Release
Clinical laboratory in vitro diagnostic (IVD) testing for reagent and instrument sales is one of the most important sectors of medical care. By all accounts, it is a very mature, large market employing over 100,000 laboratory workers and spawning an industry for reagents and instruments comprised of thousands of companies worldwide. The term clinical laboratory testing usually refers to determining the concentration or activity of a protein, carbohydrate, lipid, electrolyte, enzyme or small molecule in easily collected body fluids such as blood, serum, plasma or urine. However, it is not necessarily limited to these determinations. The purpose of this TriMark Publications report is to describe the specific segments of the global clinical laboratory instrumentation and reagent market. Within this area, the report covers segments that are highly active in terms of innovation and growth. Specifically, this clinical laboratory testing report examines the markets for small lab equipment all the way up to highly-automated, large lab platforms, as well as accessory equipment such as reagents, supplies and manufacturers' original equipment manufacturer (OEM) additional equipment. The emphasis is on companies and products that are actively developing and marketing laboratory analyzer products for the clinical setting, including hospitals, independent labs, physician's offices and miscellaneous clinics. This study concentrates on the clinical laboratory instrumentation industry market segment and the companion reagents sector in the U.S. and around the world. The regional markets and their differences are examined, including in Europe, Asia (Japan, China and India) and the rest of the world (ROW).
Get your copy @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/181583-clinical-laboratory-testing-volume-1-ivd-reagents-and-instruments-markets.htm
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care
- ReportsnReports: Global Oral Care Products & Other Dental Consumables Market