ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
13-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
Power wheelchair markets are poised to create the ability for people to get more exercise and impact the healthcare delivery industry. By encouraging mobility of people who were previously bed ridden, the quality of life rises significantly. Wheelchairs impact care delivery, permitting the patient to control mobility for the rehabilitation efforts. Power wheel chairs give patients the ability to control movement.
The government provides people over age 65 with medical insurance in the US. In many parts of the developed world, there is complete medical coverage provided by the government, though working people tend to supplement government coverage with medical insurance. Power wheelchair users may be eligible to receive a power chair at little to no cost. Vendors research the qualifications and negotiate the payments for many potential power wheelchair users.
As the population ages, people are more frail and need assistance for mobility. Hospital and homecare wheelchair technology is evolving to give people with disabilities more mobility. Mobility depends on a wheelchair that is fit to purpose. Are people going to move themselves? Are they going to be inside or outside? Is the wheelchair used for traveling by car? Many issues impact the choice of a wheelchair, including cost and reimbursement availability.
Transport power wheelchairs are used for permitting patients to go from home by auto to another place. Patients and family gain more control over care delivery with the availability of rehabilitation and travel with power transport wheelchairs. Care can be delivered in familiar settings.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Power Wheelchair Industry
Power wheelchair markets at $1.1 billion in 2011 are anticipated to reach $3.9 billion in 2018. Market growth comes in large part from demand for mobility from people who might otherwise be bedridden.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
1. Market Dynamics and Market Description
2. Market Shares and Forecasts
3. Product Description
4. Power Wheelchair Technology
5. Company Profiles
6. Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Providers
7. List Of Tables and Figures
Browse reports related to Medical Devices @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care
- ReportsnReports: Global Oral Care Products & Other Dental Consumables Market