ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
05-May-2012 | News-Press Release
The patient monitoring devices market consists of segments like hemodynamic, neurology, cardiac, respiratory, fetal and neonatal, multi-parameter, remote patient monitors and temperature & weight management monitors. The global patient monitoring devices market was valued at $14.2 billion in 2011 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2011 to 2016 to reach $18.9 billion.
The market will be driven by increasing aging population, rising incidences of lifestyle diseases, home and remote monitors and increasing portability of equipments. However, the economic slowdown and unstable reimbursement policies will restrict the growth of this market to a certain extent.
North America is the biggest market, about 46%, for patient monitoring devices, followed by Europe with 27% share. However, the Asian countries represent the fastest growing markets due to large population and increased purchasing power of patients. Moreover, economic slowdown in western countries will compel the companies to focus on the Asian markets.
As end-users, hospitals occupy a share of 55% in the patient monitoring devices market, home monitoring accounts for 38.3% share. By 2016, hospitals will lose 2.8% share to home monitors owing to the fact that demand for home monitoring is increasing and strict government policies are being implemented to reduce patient stay in hospitals.
The major players in this market are Philips Healthcare (The Netherlands), GE Healthcare (UK), MindRay Medical (China), Omron Healthcare (Japan), Draeger Medical (Switzerland), Nihon Kohden (Japan), Masimo (U.S.), Covidien (Ireland), CareFusion (U.S.), Welch Allyn (U.S.), and Schiller AG (Switzerland)
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 HEMODYNAMIC MONITORING DEVICES
5 NEUROLOGICAL MONITORING DEVICES
6 CARDIAC MONITORING DEVICES
7 FETAL & NEONATAL MONITORING DEVICES
8 RESPIRATORY MONITORING DEVICES
9 MULTI-PARAMETER MONITORING DEVICES
10 REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING DEVICES MARKET
11 OTHER MONITORS (WEIGHT & TEMPERATURE)
12 GEOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS
13 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
14 COMPANY PROFILES
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Medical Devices @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care
- ReportsnReports: Global Oral Care Products & Other Dental Consumables Market