ReportsnReports.com: Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market Report & Forecast (2011-2016)
20-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
Driven by a strong growth in the sales of temperature sensitive healthcare products, the demand for cold chain logistic services is currently experiencing explosive growth. IMARC Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, finds that the total size of the healthcare cold chain logistic services market is expected to expand from its current figures of US$ 6.1 billion to nearly US$ 9.5 billion by 2016.
Browse All: Healthcare Market Research
IMARC’s new report entitled “Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market Report & Forecast (2011-2016)” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the logistic opportunities in the global healthcare market. The study that has been undertaken using both desk based as well as qualitative primary market research has analyzed three aspects of the global healthcare cold chain logistics market.
What we have achieved in this report:
Comprehensive Market Analysis of Temperature Sensitive Healthcare Products:
Classes Covered: Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines & Clinical Trial Materials
Focus of the Analysis in Each Class:
• Drivers and challenges
• Historical sales trends
• Logistic requirements
• Impact of temperature excursions
• Opportunities in cold chain services
• Market outlook (2011-2016)
Understanding the Operations of a Healthcare Cold Chain Distribution Process
Focus of the Analysis:
• Understanding the various methods of cold chain distribution and their advantages/disadvantages
• Understanding the cold chain requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products and the impact of temperature excursions
• Understanding the various costs involved in cold chain transportation and comparing it with non-cold chain transportation
• Understanding the key steps required in the setting and organization of an efficient cold chain distribution process
Comprehensive Market Analysis of the Healthcare Cold Chain Logistic Services Market
Focus of the analysis:
• Quantifying the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market
• Quantifying the market size by product
• Quantifying the market size by service
• Quantifying the market size by region
Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics MarketHealthcare Market ResearchHealthcare Market Research Reports
- ReportsnReports.com: The Dermatology Market Outlook to 2016
- ReportsnReports.com: RFID in Healthcare Industry 2010-2014
- ReportsnReports.com: Hospital Information System in India 2010-2014
- ReportsnReports.com: Developments in Neurostimulation
- ReportsnReports.com: GlaxoSmithKline plc: PharmaVitae Profile
- ReportsnReports.com: Genzyme Corporation
- ReportsnReports.com: AstraZeneca: PharmaVitae Profile