ReportsnReports.com: The Dermatology Market Outlook to 2016
28-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
This report covers the global dermatology market. The key dermatological indications are profiled in the report and the epidemiology of each of these indications is analysed and forecast to 2016. Leading products in each indication are identified, including those in the pipeline and their sales forecast to 2016. The leading players are profiled and their dermatology revenues forecast to 2016.
Buy Now: Dermatology Market
Browse All: Healthcare Market Research
Features and benefits
* Analyse the epidemiology of key dermatological indications including acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, and skin infections with forecasts to 2016.
* Understand the makeup of the dermatology market in terms of revenues by disease area and individual drugs.
* Forecast the future of the dermatology market with this report's forecasts of sales and epidemiology.
* Understand the future of leading players including Galderma, GSK, Nycomed US, Astellas, and Leo Pharma.
* Analyze the dermatology product pipeline and assess which products have the greatest market potential.
Although psoriasis has the smallest patient population of the dermatological indications studied in the report (18 million globally) it has the fastest growing sales and represents almost a fifth of the market. This is indicative of the relative seriousness of the condition and high treatment rates.
Combination products are expected to drive the growth of the anti-acne market segment. The most successful combination products in this market segment are Duac by GSK/Stiefel, BenzaClin by Sanofi, and Ziana by Medicis.
Leo Pharma had dermatology sales of $1.3bn in 2010 which was a near 20% increase on 2009. This increase was largely a result of the reacquisition of the US rights to its products from Watson. Future growth for the company is expected be driven by its pipeline actinic keratosis treatment ingenol mebutate.
Your key questions answered
* Which of the disease areas in the dermatology market have the greatest patient potential through to 2016?
* How big is the dermatology market and which dermatological conditions are the largest opportunities in terms of sales?
* What are the key innovative products that will drive growth in the dermatology market?
* How will the introduction of innovative products impact incumbent products and players?
* What are the strategies of the leading players in this market and how are they forecast to perform through to 2016?
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ReportsnReports.com: RFID in Healthcare Industry 2010-2014
- ReportsnReports.com: Hospital Information System in India 2010-2014
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market Report & Forecast (2011-2016)
- ReportsnReports.com: Developments in Neurostimulation
- ReportsnReports.com: GlaxoSmithKline plc: PharmaVitae Profile
- ReportsnReports.com: Genzyme Corporation
- ReportsnReports.com: AstraZeneca: PharmaVitae Profile