ReportsnReports.com: Global Diagnostic Imaging (CT, MRI, X-Ray & Ultrasound) Market - Competitive Landscape & Forecasts from 2010 to 2016
29-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
The global diagnostic imaging market is expected to grow from $20.7 billion in 2010 to $26.6 billion by 2016, at an estimated CAGR of 4.2% from 2011 to 2016. Increasing aging population and widening applications of diagnostic imaging due to continuous developments are predominantly driving the diagnostic imaging market. In addition, with increasing awareness amongst consumers regarding preventive care and development of products that result in harmless imaging is further receiving a boost.
Buy Now: Global Diagnostic Imaging Market
Browse All: Medical Devices Market Research
The emerging trend that is catching interest of the players is fusion of nuclear imaging with different modalities of diagnostic imaging products. The merging of imaging modalities such as PET/CT, SPECT/CT, and MRI/PET help in providing full gamut of imaging scans through the same unit and at the same time. Further, portable diagnostic equipments are also facing an immense demand from physicians.
X-ray constituted the largest percentage share of around 34% share in 2010; followed by Ultrasound (21%), CT scan (19.5%), MRI (18.5%), and nuclear
medicine (7%). With respect to geographies, the market is dominated by America with a total market share of around 36.3% in 2010, followed by Europe (27.3%), Asia (27%), and ROW (9.4%).
GE (U.S.), Philips (The Netherlands), and Siemens (Germany) together constitute the majority of the market with Philips market share equaled to GE due to increased focus towards the emerging market. The other players that are rapidly gaining presence in the market are Toshiba (Japan), Hitachi (Japan), and Hologic (U.S.).
What makes our reports unique?
• We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry.
• We provide 10% customization. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
• We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
• Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
• Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
• Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of the diagnostic imaging market?
• What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
• Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
• Which are the key playing fields?
• Which are the winning edge imperatives?
• How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
• Who is doing what?
Powerful research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ReportsnReports.com: Orthopaedics: Market Prospects & GlobalCompetition
- ReportsnReports.com: Chinese Market for Dental Imaging Equipment 2011 (Digital Intraoral X-Ray Systems, Extraoral X-Ray Systems and CBCT Scanners)
- ReportsnReports.com: PE/VC Activity in Medical Devices - Number of PE/VC Investments in Small Sized Medical Devices Companies has Increased
- ReportsnReports.com: Russian Market for Dental Imaging Equipment 2011 (Digital Intraoral X-Ray Systems, Extraoral X-Ray Systems and CBCT Scanners)
- ReportsnReports.com: Latin American Markets for Spinal Implants and VCF 2011
- ReportsnReports.com: Brazilian Market for Dental Imaging Equipment 2011 (Digital Intraoral X-Ray Systems, Extraoral X-Ray Systems and CBCT Scanners)
- ReportsnReports.com: ENT Devices Market to 2017 - Cochlear Implants and Bone Anchored Hearing Implants are the Fastest Growing Segments
- ReportsnReports.com: U.S. Market for Women's Health Devices 2011
- ReportsnReports.com: Building Integrated Photovoltaics Markets 2011