Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
18-Jan-2012 | News-Press Release
For Immediate Release
Who: G5 Entertainment
The leading publisher of hi-quality, addictive adventure and strategy games for iOS, Android, Mac, Kindle Fire and PC.
What: An award-winning entertaining burger-flipping game, Stand O'Food 3 is now out on Kindle Fire.
Stand O'Food 3 is a fast-paced time management sequel in which Ronnie the Chef extends his operations of the Stand O'Food chain to Tinseltown. There, he meets Nikki and Mr. Clarence and disrupts Mr. Torg's plans for revenge. Open restaurants around Tinseltown, and serve clients fast and healthy food in 25 restaurants under his management. Improvise refining recipes with different flavored sauces like curry, chocolate, spice or blueberry. Keep in mind that customers now have different food preferences and plan your moves in advance. Do your best and you'll be able to purchase various items: buy new and better French fry machines, soda fountains, jukeboxes and extra plates. Play over 75 levels and 12 bonus levels to unlock over 33 achievements and obtain expert status. An exciting and fast-paced time management/puzzle game, Stand O'Food 3 will definitely entertain and challenge you! The game is developed and published by G5 Entertainment.
- 13 Enchanted levels to explore
- 75 levels in 5 settings, 12 bonus levels
- 25 cafes around the city with a full menu of foods to serve
- Add French fries, ice cream, coffee, and soda!
- Master a total of 90 recipes with 18 special sauces
- Unlock over 33 achievements to obtain expert status
Stand O'Food 3 for Kindle Fire
When: Today, January 18, 2012
About G5 Entertainment AB
G5 Entertainment AB is a developer and publisher of high quality downloadable games for iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Mac, and portable game consoles like Sony PSP and Nintendo DSi. G5 develops and publishes games that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of experienced and novice players. G5 owns a number of popular game franchises like Virtual City, Supermarket Mania, Stand O'Food, and Mahjong Artifacts, and invests in creating new games and bringing established franchises to new gaming platforms.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!
- G5 Games Releases Virtual City Playground Halloween Update