ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
07-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
This report is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the LNG industry in South and Central America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals in South and Central America. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry in South and Central America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
• Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
• Provides historical data from 2005 to 2011, forecast to 2016
• Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
• Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
• Identifies key trends and issues in the LNG industry
• Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Sempra Energy, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. and BP Plc
• Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
• Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report South & Central America LNG Market
Reasons to buy
• Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in South and Central America
• Identify growth segments and opportunities in the South and Central American LNG industry.
• Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
• Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
• Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
• Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
• Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
• Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in South and Central America.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
1 Table Of Contents
3 South and Central America LNG Industry
4 Profile of Sempra Energy
5 Profile of Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.
6 Profile of BP p.l.c.
7 South and Central America LNG Industry, Deals Landscape
8 South and Central America LNG Industry, Recent Developments
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Energy & Power @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- LNG IndustryEnergy Market Research ReportsPower Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- ReportsnReports: Regional Overview - Consumer Health Trends in Asia Pacific