ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
11-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
The global passenger car production is dominated by Asia-Pacific region followed by Europe, North America, and rest of the world. The major players in Asia-Pacific region are Toyota (Japan), Hyundai (South Korea), and Honda (Japan). In Europe the major players are Volkswagen (Germany), Peugeot SA (France), Fiat SPA (Italy), and BMW (Germany). In North America major players are General Motors (U.S.) and Ford (U.S.). The passenger car market witnessed slow down from the year 2008 to 2010 and showed signs of recovery in the year 2011. However, deteriorating economic conditions in European region indicate sluggish growth in their automotive sector. The global passenger car production is expected to grow from 60 million units in 2011 to 84.8 million units in 2016 at an estimated CAGR of 7.2% for the same period. Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at higher CAGR of 8.8% due to growing demand in the region triggered by falling auto loan interest rates and increase in disposable income of individuals.
The global automotive plastics consumption is expected to grow from 6.7 million tons in 2011 to 10.2 million tons in 2016 at an estimated CAGR of 8.5% for the same period. The high growth rate is attributable to increasing passenger car production and initiatives by automobile manufacturers towards light-weighting of cars.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Automotive Plastics Market
Scope of the report
• This automotive plastics market research report categorizes the global market on the basis of types and geography.
• On the basis of types: Polypropylene, polyurethanes, polycarbonates, high density polyethylene, polymethyl methacrylate, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, and composites
• On the basis of geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 AUTOMOTIVE MATERIALS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
5 AUTOMOTIVE MATERIALS MARKET, BY PRODUCTS
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 COMPANY PROFILE
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Advanced Material @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/advanced-material/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Automotive Plastics MarketAdvanced Materials Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- ReportsnReports: Regional Overview - Consumer Health Trends in Asia Pacific