ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
19-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
This report provides the latest information on construction prices, wages and employment in each of the three market segments – residential, non-residential and civil engineering construction – individually, in terms of their current conditions and future outlook. It tracks new developments in industrial and logistics construction, pinpoints areas of high growth and provides in depth coverage of government regulation and competition issues that may affect the conduct of business for contractors.
Statistical data points include the present and projected values of the construction market in Slovakia, as well as predictions as to which segment will experience the quickest growth. Infrastructure development plans and major related projects are discussed, along with financing options and the most prolific investment plans set for Slovakia in the years to come. Residential construction growth is examined and the number of new flats expected to be ready for occupancy by 2016 is presented.
As an additional benefit to contractors and providers of building materials and supplies, PMR has created a special section focusing on the competitive environment of the industry. This chapter includes news and commentary on the latest trends, corporate activities such as mergers and acquisitions, and projects and financial details on all the market’s top players. Readers will benefit from Excel documents containing profile information on the Top 100 contracting companies at work in Slovakia and the most expansive and highly–valued 100 upcoming projects.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156726-construction-sector-in-slovakia-2012.html
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
II. Executive summary
III. Macroeconomic overview
IV. Construction overview
V. Civil engineering construction
VI. Non-residential construction
VII. Residential construction
VIII. Competitive environment
IX. List of graphs
X. List of tables
Browse reports related to Manufacturing & Construction @http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/manufacturing/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- slovakia Construction sectorresidential constructionnon-residential constructioncivil engineering construction
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil
- ReportsnReports: Germany Foodservice - The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2016