ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
25-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
2012 is a turning point for the mobile devices market as most device vendors go full swing into LTE. Having already witnessed several device launches, and shipments of over 8 Million units in 2011, the LTE devices ecosystem is set to grow at a CAGR of over 104 % over the next five years. In 2016, there will be nearly 300 Million LTE device shipments all over the globe, with revenues of over 82 Billion USD. As service providers and device vendors continue to increase their investment into LTE enabled devices, several critical questions remain unanswered such as:
• Which regional markets and countries will be the most lucrative for LTE device shipments?
• What is the revenue potential of the LTE Smartphone market segment relative to the widespread PC cards, embedded units and routers market ?
• Which vendors will lead the market share for LTE devices and sub-components ?
• Which features are vendors likely to utilize to compliment LTE devices ?
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156893-lte-and-lte-advanced-devices-market-share-key-trends-vendor-strategies-shipments-revenue-forecasts-by-region-and-country-q12012.html
The research report takes an in-depth look at answering the aforementioned questions besides analysing key trends, vendor/service provider strategies, market share, shipments and revenue in the LTE devices ecosystem. The report is complemented by a comprehensive LTE-Devices Database that lists LTE device sales and subscriptions by region, country and service provider from 2011 to 2016, and tracks publically released LTE devices by vendor, device type, and operating frequency band.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
1 Executive Summary
2 LTE and LTE-Advanced Market Outlook
3 LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices Ecosystem
4 LTE Device Shipments and Revenue by Region
Explore Reports related to IT & Telecommunication @http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil
- ReportsnReports: Germany Foodservice - The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2016