433 MHz RFID Rugged Asset Tag with Wiegand Interface
18-Jul-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is offering its 433 MHz RFID rugged asset tag which is generally used for outdoor asset tagging applications. It is ideally suited for operating on metallic surface or plastics containing a high metal content.
This RFID rugged asset tag, model 124017, is encapsulated in a molded plastic case in order to protect against adverse environmental conditions. The smart tag will transmit a Radio Frequency (RF) signal at pre-set time-intervals for the duration of its life. It includes customer site code (CSC), tag ID, tag age counter value, movement alarm and tamper alarm status.
This RFID tag offers a typical transmission range of 0 to 50 m dependent on antenna configuration. The tag's life is estimated at 5 years at a transmission time interval of approximately 1.5 seconds. The life span of the tag ends when the battery life is exhausted. In addition, the tag can be configured to accommodate Wiegand interfacing. A collision avoidance algorithm is used to disperse the transmissions around the mean repetition interval.
This 433 MHz RFID rugged asset tag belongs to GAO's family of 433 MHz UHF RFID tags. This line includes a wide variety of active asset tags such as 433 MHz RFID Key Fob Tag which can be used in applications where door/safe keys need to be tracked and is also used in personnel tracking and vehicle immobilizing / driver identification applications, and UHF 433 MHz Temperature Sensing Active RFID Tag which reads only active tag that supports an external power supply and can be commonly used in security, manufacturing, and vehicle management.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO RFID Asset Tracking
GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is known for having one of the largest RFID tag and reader lines in the RFID product industry. GAO RFID Asset Tracking's products have been widely used in fields such as personnel access control, asset tracking, logistics and warehouse management.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- UHF Enterprise Gen 2 RFID Reader Features Large Non-volatile Memory
- 2.45 GHz Gain Adjustable Active RFID Reader Implements GFSK Modulation
- 13.56 MHz RFID UTE Handheld Reader/Writer with Large Memory Capacity
- UHF Gen 2 Enterprise RFID Reader with Anti-cloning Technology
- UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D Tag with Secure Impinj QT™ Technology
- 902 MHz RFID UHF Paddle Reader with Bluetooth
- 902.75 MHz to 927.25 MHz Gen 2 RFID Reader with Integrated Antenna
- Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader
- Active UHF RFID Beacon Tag for Wireless Applications
- 2.45 GHz Active RFID Tag Well Suited for Use with RFID Car Dealership Solution