ReportsnReports.com: Emerging Markets for Microfluidic Applications (EMMA 2011)
16-Nov-2011 | News-Press Release
• Microfluidics has entered the Life Sciences market as a key technology to provide solution adapted to the market requirements.
• The microfluidic device market is promising and should reach $4 Billion in 2016. Yole Développement follows innovations and key players in this market for several years. This is a fast evolving market, starting its structuration and consolidation phase. Combined analysis of the technologies, key players, markets and requirements is essential to understand this market dynamics.
• Emerging Markets for Microfluidic Applications (EMMA 2011) report provides a complete analysis of Microfluidic device markets and technologies. Based on a accurate analysis of what happened over the last three years, this report consolidates market data for 2008-2010 and provides forecasts for 2010-2016.
Browse All: Semiconductor Market
It’s worth noting that there are several applications for Microfluidics technologies in Life science fields but the boundaries are often blurred. Based on a rigorous segmentation, Yole’s analysts have been able to gather all the information necessary to understand market needs for each application. EMMA 2011 report provides trends and key elements in term of technical and commercial aspects in order to success in your Microfluidic Business.
It describes the following applications:
• General Dispensing
• Drug Delivery
• Accurate Dispensing
• Analytical Devices
• Clinical and veterinary diagnostics
• Point Of Care testing
• Industrial & environmental testing
• Pharmaceutical and life science
• Microreaction technology
Each of them are developed with market data, trends and drivers, keys players and technologies used.
The microfluidic applications market enters a phase where many products move from prototyping to production. Many new players entered the supply chain recently, bringing in their expertise in the mass production of electronic devices and modules. Will these players manage the challenge of reducing the production costs and make disposable microfluidic devices accessible for the medical market?
• MICROFLUIDIC SUPPLY CHAIN
The report describes the microfluidic supply chain, from R&D to commercialization and distribution. It shows for each type of material the main players and their role in the supply chain.
• MICROFLUIDIC VALUE CHAIN
The analysis of the value chain provides an understanding of costs related to the different manufacturing steps (included packaging and quality control) in relation to the cost of the final product which includes reagent, commercialization and distribution costs.
KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT
• Consolidation of 2008-2010 market data based on the top 150 microfluidic players results
• Analysis of the last 3 years market evolution and key events, such as mergers & acquisitions, innovative product launch, found rising, patents…
• 2010-2016 Microfluidic device forecasts with a unique market segmentation of the different applications.
• Detailed supply and value chain analysis putting in evidence the value of material and structuring in the complete value chain.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Microfluidic Applications MarketMicrofluidic Applications Emerging MarketsSemiconductor Market Research ReportsElectronics Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Luxury Retailing: Market Size, Brand Strategies and Competitor Performance
- ReportsnReports.com: SiC Market
- ReportsnReports.com: WLCSP Market & Industrial Trends
- ReportsnReports.com: Outlet Center Retailing in Europe: Major Players, Strategies and New Opportunities
- ReportsnReports.com: Crop Protection Chemicals Market by Type (Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides, Bio-pesticides and Adjuvants)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Enterprise VoWLAN Single-mode and DECT Phone Market
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Home Automation and Control Systems Market by Products and Technologies (2011-2016)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Clinical Trials Market (2007 - 2010)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Smartphone Security Market by Operating Systems, Ownership & Features (2011 – 2016)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Building Automation & Control Systems Market by Products, Applications & Technologies (2011 – 2016)