ReportsnReports.com: Global Luxury Retailing: Market Size, Brand Strategies and Competitor Performance
16-Nov-2011 | News-Press Release
Following a steep but short decline in sales in 2009 the global luxury market is thriving once more. Affluent consumers are returning to premium brands, and those with newfound wealth are discovering them for the first time. Verdict forecasts that the Global Luxury Retailing market will grow 65% between 2010 and 2015. Discover the brands that are driving sales, and the key strategies being used to entice luxury shoppers.
Browse All: Retail Market Research
Features and benefits
• Make informed regional investment decisions with luxury expenditure forecasts to 2015 based on inputs including the number of wealthy individuals.
• Make an informed decision what product categories to prioritise in terms of investment based on expenditure by product category forecasts to 2013.
• Benchmark your company’s performance by accessing profiles of ten key luxury retailers including key operating details and their global market shares.
• Benchmark your company’s performance in terms of your e-commerce proposition and find ways to improve your customers’ online experience.
• Inform your pitches with top quality insights into the market supported by multiple primary interviews with senior managers at top luxury companies.
Global Luxury Retailing: Market Size, Brand Strategies and Competitor Performance
• The global luxury goods market is forecast to expand by 65% from 2010 to 2015, with most of this growth coming from emerging economies, especially in Asia Pacific. China remains the key growth generator in the region, but new demand from other markets such as South Korea, Taiwan and to a lesser extent India also contributes to strong performance.
• Luxury retailers regard China as the top destination for international expansion, with many now aggressively expanding in the country. The focus is however on retail-led expansion to be better aware of new market developments, and dedicating extra effort in boosting brand image through dedicated products, fashion events and destination stores.
• Despite previously having been skeptical about e-commerce, now the majority of luxury houses have at least some online offer. However, there remains much confusion about how to guarantee a premium service online and many luxury retailers have missed the opportunity to use their transactional sites to further bolster customer engagement.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Global Luxury Retailing marketRetail Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports.com: SiC Market
- ReportsnReports.com: Emerging Markets for Microfluidic Applications (EMMA 2011)
- ReportsnReports.com: WLCSP Market & Industrial Trends
- ReportsnReports.com: Outlet Center Retailing in Europe: Major Players, Strategies and New Opportunities
- ReportsnReports.com: Crop Protection Chemicals Market by Type (Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides, Bio-pesticides and Adjuvants)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Enterprise VoWLAN Single-mode and DECT Phone Market
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Home Automation and Control Systems Market by Products and Technologies (2011-2016)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Clinical Trials Market (2007 - 2010)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Smartphone Security Market by Operating Systems, Ownership & Features (2011 – 2016)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Building Automation & Control Systems Market by Products, Applications & Technologies (2011 – 2016)