Prodigal Son Selects Denver Interactive Agency for New Website Design
29-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
DENVER, CO - The Prodigal Son Initiative, a Denver organization benefiting inner-city youth, has selected Elevated Third to create a brand for the organization as well as design and build their website. Elevated Third is anticipating a September 2011 launch date for the new site.
Elevated Third will design and develop a website that more accurately reflects the goals and values of the Prodigal Son Initiative. Not only will the new site give the organization the credibility it deserves, it will also be more user-friendly and easier to update. This will allow the administrators at Prodigal Son to update the site as needed with news, events, pictures, video and more. Elevated Third will build the site using Drupal, an easy-to-use content management system.
About The Prodigal Son Initiative: Supported by several community partners in and around Denver’s historic Park Hill neighborhood, The Prodigal Son Initiative is a grassroots organization aiming to improve the lives of and give hope to inner-city youth through after school programs and community excursions. The organization was founded by Denver native and former Bloods gang member Terrance Roberts.
About Elevated Third: Founded by Jeff Calderone in 2005 as a Denver web design company, Elevated Third has since grown to become one of the region’s premier full-service interactive agencies. The agency now offers web design, web development, search engine marketing and brand development.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Sprint pioneers service simplifying wireless communications for individuals with speech disabilities
- RED Development Selects Elevated Third to Program New Website
- Sprint Announces Next-Generation Mobile Solution for Hard of Hearing Android Users
- Radar Sports Selects Elevated Third for Logo Design and Brand Development
- Sprint launches Sprint® Mobile IP Relay service
- Sprint Relay Signs on as Platinum Sponsor for “Grow with CSD” Fundraising Campaign Event Featuring Marlee Matlin
- Drive Train Industries Selects Elevated Third for Website Redesign
- Global Livingston Institute Selects Elevated Third To Create Logo, Website
- Denver Interactive Agency Launches New Step Up For Cancer Website
- Sprint awarded new contract from State of Wyoming