Drive Train Industries Selects Elevated Third for Website Redesign
24-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
The new website aims to improve Drive Train’s overall online presence. The design will be updated and modified. This will give Drive Train’s products and services the presentation quality they have earned. Elevated Third will also work to improve the user experience by providing more intuitive information architecture. This will complement the site’s innovative design. The site will be built using Drupal, an open-source content management system. This will allow Drive Train employees to update and change many aspects of the site without having to rely on a web developer. This will ensure the site always has fresh, engaging content.
About Drive Train Industries: Founded in Denver, Colorado in 1945, Drive Train Industries is a leading provider of parts, equipment and repair services for commercial vehicles in the Rocky Mountain region. Drive Train has offices and storefronts in three states and celebrates a client list that includes some of the biggest names in the commercial transportation industry.
About Elevated Third: Founded in 2005 by Jeff Calderone, Elevated Third has grown from a small web design company to a full-service interactive agency. Elevated Third offers web design, web development, search engine marketing, brand development and print design services to large companies across the United States.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Sprint pioneers service simplifying wireless communications for individuals with speech disabilities
- RED Development Selects Elevated Third to Program New Website
- Sprint Announces Next-Generation Mobile Solution for Hard of Hearing Android Users
- Radar Sports Selects Elevated Third for Logo Design and Brand Development
- Sprint launches Sprint® Mobile IP Relay service
- Sprint Relay Signs on as Platinum Sponsor for “Grow with CSD” Fundraising Campaign Event Featuring Marlee Matlin
- Global Livingston Institute Selects Elevated Third To Create Logo, Website
- Denver Interactive Agency Launches New Step Up For Cancer Website
- Prodigal Son Selects Denver Interactive Agency for New Website Design
- Sprint awarded new contract from State of Wyoming